About MediCopy Services
University Urology, PC is proud to announce that we have partnered with MediCopy Services, Inc. for all medical record and FMLA requests. MediCopy is a health information management company that is helping us to ensure a more efficient and proficient process for completing your medical record requests and disability/FMLA forms. MediCopy is fully HIPAA compliant and adheres to all state and federal regulations regarding your protected health information.
What to Expect (Medical Records Release):
- Electronically sign an authorization form online at https://medicopy.net/who-we-serve/patients or download our patient forms and submit at the front desk of your doctor's office.
- After your authorization is received, MediCopy will fulfill your request in as little as two business days.
- If copies are for personal use, payment may be required. Please provide an email address, if available! Your email will expedite the process and the delivery method.
- If records are being transferred directly to another doctor, the service is complimentary and no further action is needed.
What to Expect (FMLA Requests):
- Deliver your form(s) to your healthcare facility. Your form(s) will then be sent to MediCopy for completion.
- MediCopy will send you an invoice, forms cannot be completed prior to payment. Please provide an email address if available, as this will expedite the process!
- Once payment is received, MediCopy will complete your form(s) within three business days. Forms will be completed based upon information in your chart.
- Upon completion, forms will be sent to the designated requesting party.
Below is a partial list of some of the insurance companies we accept:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Railroad Medicare
- CHA Health
- Great West
We accept most Tenncare Plans and Medicare HMO plans. Please check with your insurance company for verification of participation.